1. Introduction - Who We Are
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
(1) We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, as outlined in the table below ("Personal Information"); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details.
Personal Information Category
Examples of Data:
- Name, Address, marital status, date of birth, picture, signature, social security number or tax ID number, password, ID cards or similar.Contact Information
- Home address, email address, billing address, telephone number.Online Presence Information
- Social media websites, personal websites, and other online materials.Financial Information
- Bank account and payment card details, statements about your wealth and financial situation.Investment InformationInformation about your investment objectives, investment experience, prior investments.Content Information
- Any content you post to the Services.Technical Information
- Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website or use our Services. (2) We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; and (b) automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, location, IP address, browser type and other information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. (3) We may also collect information provided by third parties, including, without limitation, websites or other services that post our advertising materials. At times, our business partners, such as our affiliates and/or service providers collect personal information and share some or all of this information with us.
3. Information You Provide to Us
(1) The information we collect on or through our Service may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Service, requesting services or report a problem with our Service; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and voice call details), if you contact us; (c) details of transactions you carry out through our Website, as you may be required to provide financial information; and (d) your response to surveys we may ask you to complete.
(2) We may also receive Personal Information that you provide when you place an order within our Services and the order is processed by another party, such as the payment processor. Such Personal Information may include billing and payment information.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
(b) Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related websites.
(c) Tracking Pixels. Certain features of our Services may use tracking pixels to allow Us to advertise more efficiently by excluding certain users from promotional content or delivering advertisements on other websites.
. For more information on their privacy practices, please visit https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
(3) We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How We Use Your Information
(b) Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the e-mail provided at the bottom of this policy.
(2) We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
10. Data Security(1) The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share your password and login details with anyone.(2) The Company takes the security of your data seriously. Payment Information is generally protected through the use of PCI-DSS-compliant third-party payment processors. For the handling of personal data, we aim at protecting your Personal Information through the use of SSL encryption. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable legislation, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
11. Transfer to other CountriesEuropean Union citizens and others understand and agree that the Personal Information collected may be transferred to third countries, as some third parties, affiliates and subsidiaries supporting our business may be located in these countries. Your Personal Information may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Please note that some countries may not offer the same type of protection and privacy for Personal Information provided. If you are located outside of the United States, please note you are agreeing that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
12. Notice to European Union ResidentsLegal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
(2) We strive to comply with all applicable laws relating to our collection and processing of your Personal Information. In certain circumstances and as provided under applicable law, you have the following data protection rights: (a) the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you; (b) the right to rectify any information that is inaccurate or incomplete; (c) the right to object to any unlawful processing of your Personal Information; (d) the right to request the restriction of our processing of your Personal Information; (e) the right to know and receive a copy of the information we may have on you; and (f) the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.(3) For any requests relating to your rights under the GDPR, please notify us at the email address at the bottom of this page. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information.
Allocations Fund Administration LLC