Launch and manage funds of all sizes
Click here to start onboarding!
• Tell us more about the fund or SPV you want to set up on our platform and when you aim to close this deal and we will reach out for the next steps.
• Please sign our Services after completing the Build process in order for us to get started on your deal.
• Provide us the investment agreement and other relevant documents.
Formation: We set up the Fund entity and bank account.
Simple SPV documents: We provide Fund document templates that we have built internally.
Compliance: We assist with deal compliance with our exempt reporting advisor product.
Investor onboarding: We provide investor onboarding with a super fast standardized process.
Deal closing: We assist with wire to the portfolio companies.
Cap table management: We calculate each investor's interest in the private fund and provide them with an easy to use dashboard to manage their interests.
Regulatory filings: We submit Reg D to FINRA and Blue Sky State Filings for the fund.
Accounting & Tax: We assist with calculation of management fees, carry fees and distributions along with annual K1 filings.
Distribution: We assist with distributing capital to investors in the private fund upon liquidity event.
View pricing details on the pricing page.
• Providing advisor as a service per unique investment. There are exempt reporting adviser requirements for every investment.
• Assisting with liquidity event distribution administration per investment.
• Assisting with capital accounts tracking.
• Assisting with markup increase management
• Calculating annual K1 tax returns for each new investment.
A fund with 30 investments typically costs around $150k with Allocations.com which is far less than a lawyer + manual setup.
• Costs are paid pro rata by investors.
• For a $2m - $5m fund that is approx. 0.3% - 0.75% in annual setup fees for a 10 year fund which is very reasonable by industry standard.
A common mistake for first time fund managers is to assign the cheapest solution as the selection criteria.Better selection criteria includes:
1. Speed - Speed wins in venture
2. Software and automation - Important to manage funds at scale
3. Customer support - very important to have responsive partners
4. Compliance - Very important to stay compliant
Although we are constantly implementing new products, including offshore funds, Allocations currently solely offers funds structured as Delaware limited partnerships. Stay tuned for our new service offerings!
Set up cost: Upon the earlier of:
• First investment made by the fund.
• 5x the set up cost raised.
Additional investments: At the end of each month, Allocations charge a 4K fee for each investment made during that month. You will see each investment listed on the invoice. The process takes a few days to complete, so you might see the amount taken out in the very beginning of the following month.
Get investors to the finish line faster. With each additional form in the SPV process, investors have a higher chance of dropping off or delaying their investment.
With our real-time investor onboarding, see where all of your investors are at in the process and even send reminders.
No more guessing. With our setup tracker, you know where your setup is every step of the way.
Investing made simple. All it takes is 1 click to invest.
Know where your money is going in real time. We offer real time activity logs for your capital.
We make it easy for investors to save their information, so next time they do a deal with you, all it takes is one click.
With our Investor Passport, repeat investors will be ultra efficient.
Full transparancy into investments. Your LPs will keep investing.